RJ Bates III grew his business incredibly rapidly, but it cost him nearly everything. He would spend 10+ hours a day on the phone trying to put out fires instead of actually enjoying the fruits of his labor. He had to take a step back and reevaluate what was most important to him. He shares his story and how he was able to scale down to live a more fulfilling and profitable life.
- RJ scaled his business very quickly but he wasn’t making money and he wasn’t happy. He had to go back to the drawing board to design a better life.
- How did RJ get into wholesaling?
- As RJ started to get more into it, he realized it’s about creating generational wealth and began acquiring assets.
- During this time, RJ grew his business to 74 employees, but they weren’t niche anymore and they weren’t making any money.
- RJ is so grateful that his business partner trusted him to pivot the business and get them back on track.
- How can people overcome fear and get themselves out of the hole they might be in? RJ shares his advice.
- There’s plenty of opportunity out there right now.
- Despite having a business for 3-4+ years now, RJ is still using ‘beginner’ tactics to get his business up and going.
- We need to be real with the challenges we have.
- Covid-19 has brought us closer together.
- Comparison is the thief of joy. Don’t compare yourself to other people
- Everything that could go wrong in 2019, did go wrong for RJ. RJ opens up on what happened.
- RJ grew his business at such a rapid rate that everything else was falling apart at the seams.
- Listening to the advice of his peers, he realized he needed to become much, much leaner.
- Scale to be better, don’t scale to be bigger.
- RJ is in the process of liquidating his assets to become more lean.
- Remember, you’re on your own unique journey. Don’t try to replicate someone else’s success.
- RJ is so grateful with his relationship with God and putting his trust in Him.
- RJ shares the impact masterminds have had on his business.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you see the value in a High-Level Mastermind Community of Successful Entrepreneurs? Do you believe the right Coaching can help get you to where you want to go? Learn more about ASCEND, and let’s have a conversation to see how we can help you ascend your LIFE & BUSINESS!
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25 (and other Social Media platforms — see links below)
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win Book by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
Predictive Index: Lead, don’t manage. Use the power of talent optimization to design great teams and lead them through anything.
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“My visionary brain basically almost killed our company. It just drove us into the ground.”
“The credit cards were maxed out. There was no option for us.”
“Don’t allow fear to give you paralysis. You have to go out and take action.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Head over to FlipEmpire.com and get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!