Matt has only been in the wholesale business for a year and a half and has already closed $946,000 worth in deals with a small team and practically no overhead. His key to his success? He calls other investor’s dead leads and revives them. Matt shares his story along with how he’s been able to close these deals during a pandemic, and so much more!
- Matt closed $946K in deals in 2019. He wished he could have pushed it a little more to close seven figures! He’s only been in business for a year and a half.
- Matt gives a quick recap of his background. He comes from sales expertise.
- Remember, everybody’s market is different and there are a lot of variables to consider.
- What does Matt’s team look like and how many deals did it take to get to $946K?
- How did Matt do this with only four people on his team?!
- Matt still works leads for other companies. The key to Matt’s success is that he discovers what other people aren’t doing well and does the opposite of that, to stand out.
- Matt shares his sales strategies and how he became comfortable selling on the phone.
- Matt’s main marketing channel was getting other people’s leads, picking up the phone and calling them. How much did this marketing channel cost Matt?
- Matt works old leads, usually between three months to three years in age that aren’t being called actively by wholesalers.
- What is Matt doing to market for new buyers right now during the pandemic?
- Where does Matt see the market going in the next three to six months?
- Matt is looking to dive a bit more into commercial property, due to the pandemic.
- How does Matt know when to look for opportunities vs. keep focused on his main bread-and-butter business model?
- Despite running a successful business, Matt spends a lot of time with his family. He prioritizes this in his life.
- Matt is the perfect example that you don’t have to be hustling your face off!
- Matt answers some Facebook Live questions!
- How does Matt negotiate and close a deal?
- Matt shares how he is addressing calls with buyers about COVID-19.
- People are fearful right now. You can either attach yourself to fear or you can face everything and rise.
- What’s a good way to learn about wholesaling?
- Make sure you’re consistent! Consistency is key in everything you do.
- What does Matt do if he receives duplicate leads from different investors?
- Matt’s main KPI is to follow up with people until they buy or die.
- Does Matt have cold callers?
- Matt is incredibly dialed into his business model. It’s important to have focus and not to get shiny object syndrome.
- How many hours does Matt spend a day cold calling?
- The ASCEND mastermind is open. Feel free to reach out if you’d like to be considered for this high level mastermind that focuses on LIFE & BUSINESS.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Do you see the value in a High-Level Mastermind Community of Successful Entrepreneurs? Do you believe the right Coaching can help get you to where you want to go? Learn more about ASCEND, and let’s have a conversation to see how we can help you ascend your LIFE & BUSINESS!
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25 (and other Social Media platforms — see links below)
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
★☆★ WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“How many people out there are just letting leads go by the wayside as a normal course of their operations? The majority.”
“Keep educating yourself. You’re never going to be good enough. So, read books, listen to podcasts, and seek out mentors.”
“I never try to make myself seem like ‘the bank’ or an agent. I always try to be a common man when brokering a deal. Be upfront and do right by them. It goes a long way.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Head over to FlipEmpire.com and get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!