Chris Michaels is an Entrepreneur and a direct response marketing ninja! He’s not a real estate investor, and that’s actually a good thing. When it comes to marketing, many real estate investors operate in the stone age. This is why Alex has a guy like Chris on to bring an outside perspective on marketing, and how we can reach our ideal prospects to maximize our ROI.
- Marketing and sales will always be at the heart of any business. No matter what your industry.
- Real estate investors are behind the times when it comes to marketing.
- Chris isn’t in real estate, and that’s actually a good thing.
- How did Chris get started in marketing?
- Chris’s first ad on Facebook was a total flop.
- If you understand sales and marketing, you’ll never starve.
- How did Chris get started in the real estate space?
- Believe it or not, social media and marketing are easier than you think it might be. We tend to overcomplicate things.
- People associate trust with consistency.
- People can be too impatient when it comes to their ads and don’t give it enough time to just “sit” and see if it works.
- When you serve people on a powerful level, they’ll naturally trust you, and even better, they’ll tell other people about it too.
- How many people would get in line when they don’t even know what it is for?
- People follow the leader even when it doesn’t make sense to.
- How do real estate investors generate more social proof?
- Take your customers through a journey that makes them truly feel the experience. Emotions drive sales.
- How do you discover who is a motivated seller vs. not?
- Marketing takes constant experimentation and tweaks. It takes time to figure out the perfect formula.
- It’s so important to figure out who your avatar is and cater to them in your marketing materials.
- Alex loves Chris’s products.
- Nobody can tell your story as well as you can tell your story.
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Connect with Chris: Chrismichaelsmarketing.com
Become a part of Chris Michael’s Marketing Insiders Here
Contagious: Why Things Catch On Book by Jonah Berger
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today!
How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life:
Get Access Now: Free 5 Part Video Training Series on “How To Quickly Generate The Most Qualified Motivated Seller Leads & Produce High Margin Deals WITHOUT Investing a Bunch Of Your Time and Money”
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
★☆★ WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“The biggest thing is a lack of confidence. They really don’t know when it comes to social media and putting out ads. They really don’t know what to do.”
“Just simply show up and be consistent with showing up. Be patient. That’s huge.”
“You can’t just go into things expecting to have it all figured out.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!