Alex saw a debate happening on Facebook that made him curious about whether it’s better to invest in single-family properties vs. multifamily properties. Can you really get a passive income from investing in single family homes? Alex decided that he will be hosting an upcoming debate with four well-known, success real estate investors on the pros and cons of single-family vs. multifamily. Follow Alex on Facebook to get more updates on when this debate will be hosted live!
- Do single-family properties provide passive income?
- How do you define passive income?
- If you have a property management company, you still have to manage them!
- No matter what, you still have to do something to get that money coming in on a month-by-month basis.
- It’s hard to scale single-family properties.
- Alex is going to host a single-family vs. multifamily property debate on his podcast soon!
- This debate will be hosted live with four amazing real estate investors.
- Do you have questions? Send them in to Alex ASAP!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Take Your Life & Business to New Heights with the Flip Empire Experience in the Florida Keys
Online (Unlimited) REI Sales Academy For Investors Who Want To Convert More Of Their Leads Into Contracts
THE Z-CODE: Groundbreaking 2020 Money-Making Secret Exposed…“Zillow Income Hack” How an Average Joe from Saint Louis ‘Cracked the Code’ on Earning Income Using Zillow Without Buying & Selling Real Estate
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“99% of the time, my belief is that something needs to be done; there’s something required from you.”
“Rentals require a certain level of management. Either way, the consensus is rentals are not truly passive income.”
“With single-family, it’s hard to scale. You need to own many. If you have 20 single-families or less, you’re breaking even at best.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!