Brett Iwanowicz was skeptical about joining a high-level mastermind at first because he was in a one-sided business partnership for seven years and that relationship really burned him when it was over. However, after being part of ASCEND, Brett finally feels like he’s home. Learn more about Brett and his story on this week’s episode!
- Brett always wanted to be on Alex’s show and doesn’t understand why he just didn’t ask him.
- When Brett first started his entrepreneurial journey, he had to shift his mindset.
- When it comes to working with someone, you want to serve them, not yourself.
- Alex never had a sales process until he went through John Martinez’s Real Estate Investors Sales Academy.
- What was Brett doing before real estate?
- Brett’s first real estate partnership was very one-sided. It lasted for seven years and it made Brett feel very defeated once it was over.
- Brett grew up without a father and he put a lot of energy into that partnership as he was hoping he could fill that gap.
- It made Brett distrust partnerships after that. Even after joining Lifeonaire, it still took Brett a long time to realize the people in the community were for real.
- Brett had to work hard to find his tribe. You really have to work hard to find your people.
- When Brett became committed to his personal development, he was committed and nothing was going to stop him. He was more committed to his success than the fear of failure.
- There is always purpose in pain.
- If you have personal issues, they’re affecting your life, your happiness, and your business!
- Why does Brett love ASCEND?
- By Brett being vulnerable, people would come up to him and tell him how they needed to hear his message.
- No matter how difficult something is, you can still have fun. Life’s a journey!
- Most people miss the opportunity to enjoy what they’re doing right now.
- When you have the strong desire to succeed, it’s incredible what happens next.
- Want to find your strengths? Ask people around you what they think they are. It’s insightful and you might not like what you hear!
MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
Take Your Life & Business to New Heights with the Flip Empire Experience in the Florida Keys
REI Sales Academy For Investors Who Want To Convert More Of Their Leads Into Contracts
Extreme Ownership: How U.S. Navy SEALs Lead and Win, by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
The ONE Thing, by Gary W. Keller and Jay Papasan
Lifeonaire, by Steve Cook
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today!
How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life:
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ http://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
💻 Access to Online Course: 5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less): http://www.flipempire.com
★☆★ WHO IS ALEX PARDO? https://flipempire.com/about/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
“What happened after the partnership ended is I worked really, really hard hoping to one day get to my goals of being a real estate investor, but I burned myself out.”
“It took me about a year into Lifeonaire where I mentally walked through that these people were real and they were genuine and authentic, and they want to help you.”
“If I can give anyone advice, enjoy the ride.”
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
SUBSCRIBE To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!