If you’re struggling with your virtual assistant or looking to hire one, check out this episode with Stratton Brown and learn how to help your VA to be successful and find out the step-by-step process in finding one that fits your needs.
- Adversities entrepreneurs face
- Tips to getting a great virtual assistant
- Struggles of running a call center
- Importance of coaching your VAs
- Advice for those struggling with VAs
- Why do you need to listen to recorded phone calls?
- The step-by-step process to hire the right VA
ABOUT STRATTON BROWN
Stratton Brown is a real estate investor and owner of Call Magicians, a company that provides cold calling and lead management services to clients from multiple industries. He also hosts The Winning Move Podcast where he interviews the most successful business owners and entrepreneurs.
CONNECT WITH STRATTON
If you are struggling in managing or finding team members for your real estate business, get in touch with www.callmagicians.com and get a 20% off your initial fee with code flipempire
- ‘’Don’t assume that your team members are meeting your expectations. Trust but verify. ’’ – Alex Pardo
- ‘’Every human needs structure. If you don’t have a structure, your life is going to be a complete disaster. ’’ – Stratton Brown
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!