Training new employees is an important part of the employment process, it educates them about the company’s values, mission, and objectives. Listen in as Alex Pardo outlines the dos and don’ts of onboarding a new employee to your organization, and strategies to succeed in their role.
- Why do you need to create your core values?
- Setting expectations and why they matter for your business and employees
- Effective ways to train your new employees
- Strategies to develop a standard operating procedure for your trainees
- Tips to make new employees more comfortable working in your organization for success
- “I find that sometimes getting outside of your everyday routine or everyday work environment just kinda help, open up the line of communication”- Alex Pardo
- “Don’t be that micromanager that’s always like looking over their shoulder, nobody wants to work for somebody like that” – Alex Pardo
- “A bad hire to me is worse than no hire” – Alex Pardo
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Visit http://leftmainrei.com/flipempire to schedule your free demo and see the most powerful CRM system built for real estate investors, BY real estate investors!