The paradigm shift that Eric Brewer went through from being a facilitator to being a leader has immensely helped him relearn things to run a business and become a beacon to fellow entrepreneurs. He chats with us all things about Novation agreements, scaling responsibly and irresponsibly, having the right people in your team, and mitigating risks in your real estate business. Be inspired and listen to this episode.
- The benefits of Masterminds and sharing the wealth of knowledge with others
- How can one determine that scale is the next step for your business?
- What is Novation, how does it work, and why is it beneficial in real estate?
- Novation versus Assignment
- Factors to consider a lead as a Novation candidate
- ” They want that elusive work-life balance, and if we can’t provide that as an employer, they will probably go somewhere else, no matter how motivated they are with money. ” – Eric Brewer
- “ Find the thing that breathes life into you. ” – Alex Pardo
- “ Volume is no replacement for quality gross profit.” – Eric Brewer
ABOUT ERIC BREWER
Eric Brewer is the President and Owner of CR Property Group and started it in 2006. Since then, the company has bought, renovated, and sold well over 2,500 homes locally. In 2017, he became an owner, allowing him to utilize his extensive background and experience in the acquisition, rehabilitation, sale of real estate, and growing the brand to include; Integrity First Home Buyers and Clear 2 Close Renovations. Eric is a 1993 graduate of York Suburban High School and served in the United States Army in the Avionics Division. He is a family man who is also devoted to his children Camden, Mya, Lily, Olivia, and his wife, Sonia. His greatest joy is the time spent with family and taking an active role in their education and athletics. He is driven by helping others and sponsors several local communities and youth programs, including, but not limited to, the York Suburban Basketball & Boys Club of York City Raiders.
CONNECT WITH ERIC
- Website: Brewer Method l CR Property Group
- LinkedIn: Eric Brewer
- Facebook: Eric Brewer
- Twitter: @EBrewer2010
Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life, Tomorrow, Live It Today!
🔊 LISTEN & SUBSCRIBE TO THE FLIP EMPIRE SHOW (PODCAST) on Apple Podcasts ▶︎ https://www.flipempire.com/podcast
📺 SUBSCRIBE TO ALEX PARDO’S YOUTUBE CHANNEL NOW ▶︎ https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
🚀 How To Grow Your Business, Expand Your Impact, and Experience Your Perfect Life Don’t Wait To Enjoy Your Life Tomorrow, Live It Today ▶︎ https://www.AscendYourSuccess.com/
FOLLOW ALEX ON:
★ INSTAGRAM → http://instagram.com/alexpardo25
★ FACEBOOK → https://www.facebook.com/alexpardo15
★ LINKEDIN → https://www.linkedin.com/in/alex-pardo
★ YOUTUBE → https://www.youtube.com/alexpardo
ASK ALEX A QUESTION:
Have a question you want to feature in an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Visit http://leftmainrei.com/flipempire to schedule your free demo and see the most powerful CRM system built for real estate investors, BY real estate investors!