Jack Bosch is a well-known figure in real estate and the author of Forever Cash. In his book, Jack busts the myth that it takes a full lifetime to acquire and retire on enough wealth. According to Jack, most people are living on one-time or temporary cash, where they’re just earning enough to make a living, but what you really want to achieve is the ‘forever cash’ model through investing in viable businesses.
- When it comes to financial freedom, there’s two parts to it.
- What does Jack’s business look like today?
- Jack is in the process of buying an apartment complex in Louisiana.
- How did Jack get out of the entrepreneur’s rat race?
- There’s 3 types of cash – One-time cash, temporary cash, and forever cash.
- Self-financing a house is cash flow, but it’s temporary cash flow.
- So, how do you generate forever cash?
- In order to get out of the rat race, you have to focus on passive income.
- Don’t get hung up on the ‘fast coin’.
- What’s the first step to getting started?
- Jack took a portion of his money and put a bit of it into paying off his debt instead of paying it all off at once.
- What advice would Jack give to his 25-year-old self?
- If you’re in your 20’s right now, it’s time to hustle!! Stop partying.
- Be sure to check out Jack’s book, Forever Cash.
- What Jack does differently is how he uses the money he’s made.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Click Here To Get Your Forever Cash Real Estate Success Kit
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!