Alex received a question about his thoughts on hiring a virtual assistant to do some of the outbound calls/handling client accounts. Outsourcing your sales reps is the last thing you want to do. In any business, lead conversion is just as important, if not more important, than lead generation. You want to know that your sales are in good hands, and you should pay extra to make sure that happens correctly. Stop being so darn cheap! It will bite you.
- Stop cutting corners!
- When Alex thinks about the bad hires he’s made, it’s because he was trying to cut corners.
- What are Alex’s thoughts about hiring virtual assistants?
- Paying for cheap sales reps is the last thing you want to do.
- Remember, what good is lead generation if you can’t convert it? You’re just flushing money down the toilet.
- You want somebody who kills it on the phone.
- Guys, you get what you pay for. Take care of your people, especially if they’re great hires.
- Keep in mind it’ll also cost you more resources in the long run if you hire the wrong person.
- Where are you cutting corners?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Check out “Good to Great” by Jim Collins
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!