Larry Goins has been in real estate for the last 30 years and is a well-respected name within the real estate industry. Larry is based out of North Carolina and is in a very hot and competitive market. How does he find unique deals in his state? Well, on today’s show, Larry explains how HUD properties help him get the competitive edge and close those deals.
- Today’s show is all about HUD properties, which has never been covered on the Flip Empire Show before!
- What exactly is a HUD home?
- How do you bid on a HUD home?
- Larry has an assistant, who he likes to playfully call the ‘HUD Muffin’, to help him bid on properties.
- When you bid on a HUD house, only one of three things can happen.
- How does Larry’s HUD Muffin calculate which properties to bid on?
- How is Larry about to get these homes at such a deep discount (They’re going for 50-70% off market value)?
- Look for uninsured properties and properties in smaller towns.
- How do you spot a mispriced property?
- What’s the competition like in this space?
- How is it possible that Larry’s VA makes 90 bids in 45 minutes?
- Larry has a book specifically about HUD Homes if you’d like to dive deeper into the subject. Link to the book and spreadsheet in the show notes!
- Where does Larry see the market going six months from now?
Mentioned in This Episode:
I would greatly appreciate an iTunes Review 🙂 Flip Empire on iTunes
Email Alex: Alex@FlipEmpire.com
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!