Angie Sanchez is an Integrated Nutrition Health Coach. This is going to be a slightly different episode, because Angie is not in the real estate space, but works with a lot of people who are. She talks about her four life pillars and how to bring each of these different aspects into alignment so that you can start feeling better and living better as well as how you can practice empathy with yourself and others. Faced with her own set of health challenges in her early 20s, Angie understands all too well that you truly have nothing if you don’t have your health!
- This is a masterclass all about communication and connecting with people.
- Who is Angie and how did she get started?
- Angie’s purpose and objective (both personal and professional) is to leave others feeling better than when they first arrived to see Angie.
- When you’re authentic, the situations that are simply not right for you will naturally fall off your radar!
- How does Angie define EQ?
- If you’re able to practice empathy at a high level, you have a high EQ.
- How do you practice empathy?
- Public speaking used to be Angie’s biggest fear, but by changing her perspective, she has since been able to get over that.
- What kinds of clients does Angie work with?
- If you’re too general in your message, you will have a harder time working with the right person.
- What makes you unique, different, special?
- Angie shares some life audit recommendations to help you gain perspective and see where you’re lacking in your life.
- Don’t compare yourself to another person. Do what’s right for you. Work on a rhythm that’s right for you.
- What does Angie’s morning routine look like?
- Angie shares her thoughts on intermittent fasting.
- Knowing what Angie knows now, what would Angie tell her 20-25-year-old self?
Mentioned in This Episode:
Click Here to apply for our next Holiday Mastermind in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic!
If you are interested in joining our team, you can Apply Here
Do you have an existing business? Already closing deals, but feel there is a better way?
Connect with Alex here about working with him 1-on-1
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
“A setback is a setup for a comeback.”
“Empathy. Not only is it what I stand for, but I believe it’s the biggest piece of success and it’s been the biggest key to my success.”
“You need to start small when you practice intermittent fasting. There are different methods to intermittent fasting, and they all serve a purpose.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!