Alex understands that he still needs to improve as a leader and get better dialed in to what his team needs and wants. It’s important to understand what motivates your team and to help push them to new objectives and heights! Listen to what your team has to say and get to know them on a personal level.
- Alex knows he has so much further to go in his leadership journey.
- It’s not always about the money with certain people.
- Take the time to get to know your team. Ask them questions.
- Walk and talk with your team!
- In Alex’s daily huddle, the team recognizes who got caught being awesome.
- One of Alex’s team members said that he really values constantly learning and growing. Alex listened attended a creative financing workshop with him.
- Accountability is so important. Make sure it’s infused in your business.
- Raise the standard!
- You are capable of so much more! You have been given so many gifts that you can tap into.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Interested in joining the Hybrid Coaching & Mastermind Group Alex & Steve launched? Apply to Join ASCEND
Let’s Connect on Instagram: @alexpardo25
Episode 328: “Here’s Your Opportunity to ASCEND Your Life & Business (w/ Steve Cavanaugh and Alex Pardo)”
“I want them to know that I care about them and I am here for them and I am always willing to listen to them.”
“I am challenging myself as a leader to be more in tune with what’s important to them and what’s going on in their life.”
“How am I taking my leadership to another level? That’s my ask from my listeners today. Hold me accountable.”
Ask Alex A Question:
Have a question you want featured on an upcoming Flip Empire Show?
Head over to the Ask Alex page, and record your question. We’ve made it super easy for you, so let us know what challenges you are having, and Alex will answer it personally!
Did you get your FREE Online Course?
Text the word EMPIRE to 67076, and we’ll send you a link to get instant access to the “5 Ways To Scale Your Real Estate Wholesaling Business To Six Figures (In 6 Months Or Less)” video module training course.
Subscribe To The Flip Empire Show, and Leave a Rating & Review!